Fire broke out at Balti Bazar Mosque

VoL Desk, Feb 25: A massive fire broke out at Balti Bazar mosque today evening that also affected to adjacent residential house, said sources.

The fire is said to have caused because of candle lighted on the auspicious occasion of Eid e Baraat. However no casualties have caused in the incident.

The emergency fire service reached on time and tried their best to control the fire.

* Click to Follow Voice of Ladakh on WhatsApp *

The locals in the area took immediate action and took out the LPG cylinders out of the residential house as a preventive measure.


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>